In order to become a member the Ski Club Arlberg a number of requirements must be met:
- Applicants need to have a love of and great enthusiasm for ski sports, as well as an attachment to the Arlberg region.
- Applicants have to have been guests in the Arlberg region for at least 3 years .
- Further, applicants require two sponsors. Sponsors must be members of the Ski Club Arlberg and at least one sponsor must be from the SCA Managing Committee.
The sponsors make an application to the Ski Club Arlberg to allow the person concerned to join the club. An application for membership can also be made at the Ski Club Arlberg office. Ceremonies for new members are held at the traditional Stammtisch meetings (in Lech, St. Anton, Stuben, Zürs) and take place in the presence of a managing committee member or an official representative of the SCA.
Joining package and joining fees for new members
- Ski Club Arlberg book "Ein Jahrhundertbericht"
- 'The first 6 years of the Ski Club Arlberg' by Engineer Rudolf Gomperz
- An SCA Arlberg ski card for your ski pass
- Ski Club Arlberg Annual Report
- 1 SCA sticker
- 1 small and 1 large SCA badge
- Classic Ski Club Arlberg pullover (85 € )
The annual membership fees are 35 € per year
The total cost of joining the Ski Club Arlberg including the pullover comes to 190 €
Children (under 18 years) receive the following items at the membership ceremony:
- SCA junior badge
- SCA badge (large)
- SCA ski card
- SCA bear "ARLI"
- SCA Annual Report
- SCA sticker
- SCA pullover (45 € ))
The joining fee for children is 25 €
The annual membership fees for children are 15 € per year
Thus the total cost for a child to join the Ski Club Arlberg including the pullover comes to 85 €
Register for our SCA Newsletter and stay up-to-date with all the happenings at the Ski Club Arlberg...