In order to become a member the Ski Club Arlberg a number of requirements must be met:
- Applicants need to have a love of and great enthusiasm for ski sports, as well as an attachment to the Arlberg region.
- Applicants have to have been guests in the Arlberg region for at least 3 years .
- Further, applicants require two sponsors. Sponsors must be members of the Ski Club Arlberg and at least one sponsor must be from the SCA Managing Committee.
The sponsors make an application to the Ski Club Arlberg to allow the person concerned to join the club. An application for membership can also be made at the Ski Club Arlberg office. Ceremonies for new members are held at the traditional Stammtisch meetings (in Lech, St. Anton, Stuben, Zürs) and take place in the presence of a managing committee member or an official representative of the SCA.
Admission Adults:Each new member (adult) receives the following items at the membership ceremony:
- The Ski Club Arlberg official book:
"The chronicle of a century"- ‘The first 6 years of the SCA’ by Ing. Rudolf Gomperz- The SCA card to use for your ski pass- A copy of the ‘SCA Annual Report’- An SCA sticker- A large and a small SCA badge- The classic SCA pullover
Joining Fees - adults:
Joining Fee 70 euros Annual membership fees 45 euros Pullover 85 eurosThe total admission amount inclusive Pullover is 200 euros.
Admission Children (under 18 years):Each new member (under 18 years) receives the following items at the membership ceremony:
- The SCA junior badge- A large SCA badge- The SCA card to use for your ski pass- The SCA Bear ‘Arli’- A copy of the ‘SCA Annual Report’- Two club stickers- The classic SCA pullover
Joining Fees - children:
Joining Fee 25 euros Annual membership fees 20 euros Pullover 45 eurosThe total admission amount inclusive Pullover is 90 euros.
Register for our SCA Newsletter and stay up-to-date with all the happenings at the Ski Club Arlberg...