Saturday, September 10th 2022
122nd SCA general meeting
Beginning 6.00pm: The 122nd SCA general meeting will take place at the Après Post Hotel in Stuben am Arlberg. Following the general meeting, the Ski Club Arlberg invites you to a cozy evening with DJ Jörg.
- Opening and welcome of the president and determination of the quorum
- Commemoration of deceades members
- Activity report of the president
- Activity report of the local representatives
- Report of the head cashier, report of the head cash auditors and discharge proposal
- Resolution on the increase of the membership fee
- Greeting addresses
- Free discussion
All members (honorary members, ordinary and youth members, invited guests) are entitled to participate. Only honorary members and ordinary members are entitled to vote and to propose motions at the general meeting. Should the general meeting not have a quorum by the time indicated, a new general meeting with the same agenda items will be held half an hour later, which will have a quorum regardless of the number of members present.