ADMISSION TO THE SKI-CLUB ARLBERG
We gladly welcome you to our ever-growing Ski-Club Arlberg family, if you meet the following criteria:
- You should love the sport of skiing as well as the Arlberg.
- A new member should have been visiting the Arlberg for at least three years.
- You need two sponsors who are SCA members themselves. One of them needs to be a member of the SCA managing committee.
Your sponsors forward your application to the Ski-Club Arlberg. Your application for membership can also be made directly at the office of Ski-Club Arlberg. The admission to the club is proclaimed in ceremonial setting at the traditional Stammtisch gatherings (St. Anton am Arlberg, Stuben, Lech, Zürs) in the presence of a member of the managing committee or a specifically commissioned person.
ADMISSION OF ADULTS
During your admission ceremony, you receive the traditional SCA admission package including the following items.
- SCA book “Ein Jahrhundertbericht”
- Brochure “Die ersten 6 Jahre des Ski-Club Arlberg” by Ing. Rudolf Gomperz
- SCA Arlberg card including your ski pass
- SCA annual report
- Information regarding your ÖSV insurance protection
- 1 SCA sticker
- 1 small and big SCA badge
- Classic SCA pullover € 90.00
Fees for adults
- One-time admission fee € 110.00
- Annual membership fee € 70.00
- SCA pullover € 90.00
The complete admission fee including the pullover adds up to € 270.00.
Admission of children under 18
Children under 18 receive the traditional SCA admission package including the following items.
- SCA youth badge
- SCA badge (big)
- SCA Arlberg card including ski pass
- SCA stuffed bear “ARLI”
- Information regarding ÖSV insurance protection
- SCA annual report
- 2 SCA stickers
- Classic SCA pullover € 55.00
Fees for children under 18 years old.
One-time admission fee € 75.00
Annual membership fee € 30.00
SCA pullover € 55.00
The complete admission fee including the pullover adds up to € 160.00.